Tuesday 7 January 2014

Raw Chocolate Treats

The sudden burst of summer weather yesterday inspired me to create some of my delicious tasty banana treats. I used a basic raw chocolate recipe I learned last year from Wild Raw chef Cat (the chocolate recipe belongs to Cat so visit her website for info Wild Raw) I just simply chopped some bananas and dipped in the chocolate, popped them on some baking paper on a tray and froze. 10 mins and I was done! and YUM!!  Sugar fee, dairy free and almost guilt free (they still have calories!) I love to make up a tray and keep in the freeer for those chocolate treat moments. You could leave them as half bananas and pop them on a pop stick and dip (children would like them this way) I like to keep mine as small bite size treat pieces, so as not to eat too much at once! Although since I have gone sugar and dairy free I crave less naughtiness, just a little hits the spot! 



No comments:

Post a Comment