Friday 10 January 2014

Another birthday........

Today was Ruby's 12th birthday... Casa Cath seems to be reserved for Capricorns!
Ruby is the best change of mind I ever had... when I moved to Margaret River my sister's dog BoBo "accidently" had 11 puppies! I was not going to get one........ well 2 weeks later Ruby had made it clear she had picked me and that was that! 12 years on she is still bossing me around.... 3 kinds on sheep dog rolled into one has kept me on my toes! Ruby has taught me I can be more patient and that somethings in life are not worth being precious about. Walking every day is unavoidable and a great de stress at the end of the day or a lovely start. Our summer trips to be beach are the best! Today we had a walk, a play and a splash to end a warmish day. Just lovely! Ruby also has a high raw diet (due to a liver condition) and had her favorite dinner of raw vegetables with kelp, spirulina, flax and fish oil, some added water for summer hydration and topped off with some chopped raw salmon! (Yes I could have eaten it but I'm making my own version!) and it had her rolling around the room in delight!
I am very grateful and happy that Ruby decided I was her person. Happy Birthday Ruby! and thanks for always being so happy to see me!  


No comments:

Post a Comment