Sunday 12 January 2014

Raw green goodness!

I have been a juice girl all my life, as a child I loved my orange juice (mum did home made some of the time) then in high school I read Raw Energy by the Kentons and it validated my cravings!! So I very thoughtfully purchased a juicer for my parents.......... and I have been juicing and sprouting ever since! It has been a part time relationship depending on my work and travel over the years, but I always come back to it. These days the old "high speed" juicer is in the cupboard and my juicer of choice is my two gear slow juicer which I love to bits! It is easier to clean and I can juice enough for 2 days in one hit and it will keep in the fridge.
Today's juice was  green apple, cucumber, cos lettuce, kale, some mint, corriander and parsley and I added some lime and ruby read grapefruit juice at the end. Yumm!!!  I made enough for tomorrow and Ruby had the left over green moosh in her dinner, which she loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment